View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 09:17 PM   #479
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
I asked a simple question and never added anything else to that discussion. I simply asked "What would you say/think (not sure which) if the Cowboys won 34-17?"

I didn't make any bold predictions or say that they would win. I have just watched you bitch and question this team all season and I am about tired of it. You are getting on my nerves as you only pop in for sarcasm and negative crap that NO COWBOY FAN, (feel free to ask), wants to hear - especially after a damn loss. So if you want me to tell you that you are right I will, but for the record, I made the same prediction you did. I just don't go throwing that into other fans faces like I hate the 'Boys or something.

I told several of my friends this would be a loss. I KNOW the Pats are better, and that is OK. They still have to make the Super Bowl to make it a tough match up for us and we have to stay healthy and make it all the way ourselves. In the end, it is ONE regular season game and both teams could win the superbowl or miss the playoffs from here, (injuries and terrible luck are about the only way, but still).

Look, if you want to ask if anyone else is getting tired of your sarcasm seeing as how you only think you are pissing me off, feel free to ask. Maybe make a poll or something... In the end I know you couldn't care less, but I just wanted you to know how I felt. If you want to continue to keep this trash up though, just know that I wish you would stick your head up your ass and open your mouth. Mmm-kay?
Nice, but if you were writing for Nemesis then you wrote about three paragraphs too many. His attention span is, you see, extremely limited.

Last edited by chumdawg; 10-14-2007 at 09:22 PM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote