View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #71
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Carter should be like Stackhouse. A 18min spot up shooter.

This team is a total mess right now. Too many holes. I really do not know how we want to reach the playoffs. It is almost impossible. GSW, MIN, DEN and co. are too good this year.

And i will repeat it over and over again. Crowder is fool's gold. His FG% is a freaking joke

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/...81/jae-crowder

and his role on offense way too big. Confidence is OK, but this guy is jacking up shots like crazy. Gotta concentrate on defense and rebounding.
Crowder concentrates on the other aspects of his game. He's a rookie on a discombobulated team with no star YET.

You may have a point about us fitting into the playoff picture, but I'll have to see Dirk in action for a bit to fully agree that we can't get past at least a 8th seed playoff team.

Minnesota: I think as long as they stay healthy, we can forget about them. They are about to take off, that's a well built team right there.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote