Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:25 PM   #778
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I find it interesting that you immediately assign 100% of the blame on RC. In fact, I still put more of it on Cuban and possibly the league. I can absolutely see the Silver calling up Cuban and chewing him out followed by Cuban saying "Fine, we'll play our vets more just to give the feel good that we're not really losing games on purpose." The facts are that after Cuban said what he did, we start playing vets and won a game. I would be my savings account, sorry not a lot, that if Cuban had NOT said anything, we would have played rookies/G-league players and lost that game. However, like the center of a tootsie roll pop ... we'll never know.
I don't see Cuban being someone who backs down that easily. Like when has he ever done that? You're talking about a guy who fought the SEC for years, spending 10 times what he would of in fines to pay his attorneys to fight a case, where all he had to do was take a slap on the wrist. He felt he was right, he was, and he fought tooth & nail.

I just don't see that.

Carlisle is maybe the only person just as stubborn as Cuban. Well before the tanking comments, Carlisle always had a sarcastic response for the media when asked about rotations & tanking. He's always had an attitude about it. Why is it unreasonable to think he's just on a power trip?
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote