Thread: Blow. It. Up.
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 01:27 AM   #3
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
They’re not good and they’re not entertaining.

This team is garbage.

No one wants garbage.

Doncic and Brunson may be our only asset and Brunson is probably walking so you gotta trade him, and being motivated lowers his value. We’d be lucky to get a FRP. Maybe a second and a borderline starter.

Mavs have this FRP, but ironically can’t trade it this season. Next FRP belongs to NYK. We can’t trade 2024 until 2024. We can’t trade a FRP until 2025.

Cuban created this shit. He needs to finally have the consequence of people not watching or going to the games. Dude has gambled and interfered too long and finally he’s pawned everything of value on this team. We’re broke.

Sadly, I think as Mavs fans we really have some hard choices. Either you pay for and watch a shit product or we turn it off. If you want the NBA, choose another team. Otherwise, just stop going/paying. Mavs really can’t blow it up, because there isn’t any powder there to ignite. Cuban has been siphoning the powder away for twenty years and we have a barrel of gunpowder filled with 100 IOUs.

I’m afraid, we ain’t getting better. Honestly the best option is to walk away.

You're dead on.

The problem with that is. People don't have anything better to do with their time. It's the obvious move though. People need to stop paying for tickets. Watch at home if you want but God, why the f would anyone drive down there, pay for parking or walk 3 miles to avoid it, run the risk of watching the team lay spread eagle on their own floor...on your own dime.

The last game I went to I regretted it and swore I wouldn't go back for a long time. Definitely not until they prove they can build a roster.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote