View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 10:51 AM   #14
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Finley takes first step toward return

He needs to because they feel

1. He cannnot injure it further by playing on it. (I'm assuming).
2. So who plays the point? Marquis is just as banged up? Is it Devin the whole way.

My opinion is that you play if you can and will not injure yourself. Dirk did it, damps' doing it, 'quis is doing it, josh was doing it. It's a long season but you don't get to just call in sick. Getting behind by 5 games now is not a good, it saps your momentum and makes it that much harder to catch up.

It must be that finley was hurt much worse than everyone else (also I thinik the first bad ankle sprains are worse, don't ask me why, no data to back that up, just an opinion). We do need him back badly because our outside shooting is not a good. We also see a lot of folks bunched at the elbow a lot.

The offense will take a while to get some decent spacing.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote