Thread: Carbon Guilt
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 04:12 PM   #20
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

A little addition: Water vapor is depending on the temperature of the air ( as we know a higher temperature is leading to rising water vapor), so rising water vapor is an effect of the global warming. And as I mentioned in a post in the other thread, a risen water vapor will enhance the greenhouse effect.

Also you have to know that plants are accountable for about 30% of the entire methane emission. And if CO2 rises, the growth of plants will rise and because of that the methane emission. Anyhow is methane, as scientificially proven, accountable for about 13% of the greenhouse effect (CO2 for 50%). The durability of methane is only 8 years as compared with 100 years of CO2!

Although it is possible to collect the emitted methane of raising livestock and use it as an alternate energy source! In Germany we do this already efficient.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 03-07-2007 at 04:16 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote