View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 02:51 PM   #108
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Dude- I'm sorry you feel that way. Especially since I shared this with you back on January 13th. Maybe the biggest mistake was trying to clear the air since so many people got upset (understandably).
I'll comment on this one. I received your PM and recall the information. Quite frankly I took it as a very minor thing that consisted mostly of viewing the interworkings of the folks posting here, not actively manipulating those same posters, my mistake obviously.

Looking at the pm later I do see that you stated you only posted half of the posts that you did and as is my wont it appears I did not get down to the last sentence with the same comprehension as the first paragraph. I'll just have to claim not reading to the bottom of the PM so again my perception was that someone was using your account to read pms, etc. I'm not sure if less discussion with "you" would have occurred if I recalled that you were actually 5+ folks.

However a Jan13th "confession" doesn't really absolve why I would feel this way since we are talking about 2 months out of many years (since 2002 as it were) when I "knew" the "truth". So that means you were honest with me for 2 months out of 24, if you can be believed.

Again it is quite unfortunate. It appears I was having conversations with someone, sharing photos, pms, that was not who I thought they were all with your blessing. I wonder if you found it funny if I ever shared something personal, or possibly your buds. As I continue to think about it, I continue to feel more and more strongly that it was a shitty thing to do. You can say that it was all for science, but scientists typically have ethics as well, not sure about yours right now.

C'est la vie. Quite frankly this would come out much less egregious if you would have stopped posting on your own account totally instead of mixing yourself in on posts, using your prior knowledge of other posters to continue to fool same.

I guess the jokes just on me, and maybe kg_veteran and others as we stupidly discussed the on-going blow-up between you and chum. Or maybe kg and chum are grads students as well, who knows.

I know this sounds like a jilted lover, but violation of trust is violation of trust, no matter the situation.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 03-17-2007 at 03:02 PM.