View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 11:31 PM   #139
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
That stat is a bit skewed. They've only faced 2 decent defenses and that's Washington and Pittsburgh and coincidentally they only put up 16 against Washington and 21 against Pittsburgh and the majority were field goals with the exception of one touchdown by Boss. And i'm not sure how good the Browns defense is since it had problems earlier on in the season but they only put up 14 against them. The Giants haven't been as dominate as they're record and the media suggests. I think this team even without Romo can beat them and its going to be by our defense not the offense. I just hope Brad and the offense can put up 14 or more Sunday.
Well of course. But, the question is: are we a decent defense? I sure hope so...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote