View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 10:06 AM   #7
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It seems to me that a person can be gay, but against gay power.
Depends on what you mean by gay power. There are different issues. If you mean trying to prevent employers or landlords denying employment/housing to people based on nothing but their sexual orientation, a gay person who opposes that is most certainly a hypocrit. If you mean gay marriage, I don't think that one is necessarily as cut and dry. If you mean a government official who refuses to pledge that his office will not discriminate against homosexuals and then goes into the men's room seeking homosexual acts, then that's pretty clearly hypocrisy as well.

Quote:
By the way, it IShypocrisy to be against the war, but confirm a new general that is in favor of the war, and vote to fully fund the war.
And yes. I would say that counts as hypocrisy, not to mention cowardice.

Last edited by DevinFuture; 09-06-2007 at 10:11 AM.
DevinFuture is offline   Reply With Quote