View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 04:11 PM   #147
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I really like the cast of Guardians. Chris Pratt and Lee Pace are two of my favorite actors.
Yeah, Lee Pace isn't even featured in the trailer. So they managed to pull off a successful, intriguing trailer without even revealing the central enemy.

This quote from the director (James Gunn) is hilarious, and that sense of humor makes me want to see the movie even more:

Quote:
There is no doubt that the cinematic pinnacle of my career is our cameras circling around a maniacal raccoon shooting a machine gun on the back of a living tree.

And I say this with as much modesty as I can muster – because certainly it is not me, but the hand of God guiding us all as we make this film – but it just may be the pinnacle of cinema in general.