View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #149
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I'll support healthcare reform under one condition.

If anything of my coverage changes, then all who signed off on the bill as politicians must immidiately resign or be impeached...from the President on down.

In otherwords, if my rates go up, or I have to pay for someone else's coverage...my services go down...my deductable goes up...any of it changes, then those who voted for the plan are fired...and the bill is revoked so that we go back to what it is today and then we rework to reform the plan in the way that Americans actually want.

If I'm wrong, and the promises and rhetoric coming out of the left are true, then they would have no problem putting their job on the line with this type of guarantee.

By the way, this also means that if anything changes in 10 years, then all those who voted for the bill, would lose any and all "Retirement" benefits...in other words, as it relates to the President...he would lose all that income he will be getting when he is out of office, he will also lose all the security details and other perks of having been President.

I'm curious...just how much is President Obama and the rest of the Democrats willing to back up what they say?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote