View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 12:18 PM   #181
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok..good for you guys.. good work. I'm about to start hitting the running pretty hard again. Well, I've decided to tone it down a bit from what I've done in the past simply because I haven't been able to stay healthy enough. I 100% know what I should be doing with running, but I have a tendency to want to push it a little harder than I should... Frequent Achilles Tendonitis and Plantar Fasciitis along with compartment syndrome in my calf... I've about had it. But, I figured I'd give it another try while monitoring my increases in speed and length a little better and lessening my sprint workouts considerably. Hopefully the issues will be manageable. Plus, I need to lose 20 pounds.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote