View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #119
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Good, now there is one less thing that I know we won't be doing at the same time, under the same skies.

How the F do we know you aren't voting for YI? I think you very well could be. In fact I would bet all my Vcash that you are.
well I guess you lost that bet. Now tell me this why would i want Yi in the All-Star game? He just got hurt, do I want a player that could be good and help the team in the future in the All-Star game when he might be able to get out, no way. Think of it this way if Dirk was hurt and people voted him into the All-Star game and he got hurt there again how would that be? Now If you bet all your Vcash on me voting Devin and Vince you'd win that bet
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote