View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 10:24 PM   #4919
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

I’ve heard a few people (beat writers and podcasters) say that it would be extremely difficult for Dirk to come off the bench. Not because he’s not willing because we all know he is and he has said that he’s more than willing to do so. The problem is that it would be very difficult for him to keep warm. He has a very specific routine for keeping warm that leads right up to the start of the game. He has a minute by minute routine that would have to change if he came off the bench. The Locked On podcast suggested that he may need to continue warming up in the gym beneath the AAC right up to the point that he enters the game. It’s going to be interesting to see how Dirk handles this season if he has to come off the bench.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote