View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 08:02 AM   #4920
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me.B View Post
I’ve heard a few people (beat writers and podcasters) say that it would be extremely difficult for Dirk to come off the bench. Not because he’s not willing because we all know he is and he has said that he’s more than willing to do so. The problem is that it would be very difficult for him to keep warm. He has a very specific routine for keeping warm that leads right up to the start of the game. He has a minute by minute routine that would have to change if he came off the bench. The Locked On podcast suggested that he may need to continue warming up in the gym beneath the AAC right up to the point that he enters the game. It’s going to be interesting to see how Dirk handles this season if he has to come off the bench.
Lol. I've been saying this for quite a long time on here in fact. 🤔
It's really people stuck in a stagnant pattern of thought when it comes to Dirk coming off the bench. There are ways you could approach it to effectively warm him up. Just start his warm up process a little bit later and then let him get on the bike when the game starts

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote