Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 02:25 PM   #546
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I'd like to move Wood because I just don't think there won't be a team that isn't willing to throw significant money at him in free agency and we lose another free agent for nothing.
I tend to agree with you, but that's not what everyone is saying. They don't think he'll have a huge market in FA. Were talking maybe 2 years for $32M if Mavs offered he'd probably take it.

He's a good player, but is he what the Mavs need now? Would need to see improvement in rim protection/rebounding. Which he has shown, but will it keep up?

Woods isn't the problem contract they need to get rid of though. That's THJ and Bertans. But everyone knows they are problem contracts...no idea what they could get for them. Be like the KP trade if KP didn't really have any upside, or in Bertans case, value to start with (HITF did he ever get the contract he did?)
Nico....do your magic!
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote