View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 06:11 PM   #8
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:Believing in Quincy???

First off, I think this is as fine a column as I have read in the local papers in a while.

Quote:
Originally posted by: bogey
The thing about Quincy Carter was that last year he was lazy and took things for granted. His reputation was cemented as a poor player.
For the record, this is what we were told. We were told this by Jerry; we were told this by an offensive staff that was so good, none of whom are in the NFL this year. But if you recall, we heard none of this before Q-Car was benched for Chutch. Yes, we heard that Q was a reach as a second rounder and yes, we heard that Quincy sucked. But his reputation wasn't really tarnished until Jerry and his gang decided to fulfill their metrosexual fantasies and play Chutch instead of Quincy.

It is very important with Jerry Jones to contrast what we are told with the truth, because they aren't always the same.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote