View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 08:51 AM   #428
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Please tell me you're kidding. He's light years ahead of Butler in terms of passing, defense, and slashing (not to mention that he's four years younger.) He would be pretty major improvement over Butler in several areas that we are glaringly weak in(so much so that I can't believe I'm even having to make this post.)
no, i'm not kidding, obviously you're thinking of iggy from a couple years ago and not todays iggy, he rarely slashes and cuts to the basket anymore, all he does is jack up jumpers and three pointers. look at his three point attempts compared free throw attempts and you'll see that. he led the league in minutes played last season and his numbers still weren't that good. he's a great defender.... when he feels like getting motivated to play hard. even 76ers fans know he's overrated and want him shipped out of town and know he makes WAY more money than he's worth, why should we have to take on their damaged goods?

of course i know you already have your mind made up so i'm not expecting to convince you or anything. i just hope it doesn't happen for all of our sakes.

maybe check out this recent article and the comments below and see how they feel about him over there in philly? http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sport...#axzz0pbny4lKN
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote