View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 06:27 AM   #1171
LukaMagic
Golden Member

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

https://youtu.be/c-gpRpDZUtw

This is what awaits the Mavs if they get through OKC. Small market team with a foreigner superstar like Luka Doncic cannot hope for better. The league has changed its criteria.

And America is a very, very racist and xenophobic place. Especially the NBA.

ps ALL countries are very, very racist and xenophobic places. America is one of the very best countries in the whole world. America is the shining light of freedom in many, many respects. But NOT when it comes to the NBA. NBA is a very heavily rigged and racist league. And obviously so. The NBA commentators are heavily racist and they heavily favour big market teams.

pps So yeah. My prediction that is Mavs will or could get through the OKC. And then my prediction is that they might have a chance to get through Denver. But I don't think that Mavs have enough physical strength to persevere through the physical abuse they will face from Minnesota. And I think that as a matter of attrition.

Google Dictionary for Attrition: " a reduction or decrease in numbers, size, or strength: Our club has had a high rate of attrition because so many members have moved away. a wearing down or weakening of resistance, especially as a result of continuous pressure or harassment: The enemy surrounded the town and conducted a war of attrition."

I think there will be more injuries and Mavs will be decimated like that.

In round 1 Mavs lost Kleber.

ps Notice here that Denver got beaten up and physically abused in their own building and THEY are facing disciplinary action BY THE LEAGUE.

pps That's what's in store for Luka Doncic. To get beaten up. And then he will complain. And then HE and the Mavs will be penalized. PJ too. Westbrook was targeting PJ and the league PROTECTED WESTBROOK. Didn't even call OBVIOUS INSTANCES OF GREAT VIOLENCE AGAINST PJ.

Last edited by LukaMagic; 05-07-2024 at 06:33 AM.
LukaMagic is offline   Reply With Quote