Thread: Mavs/Lakers
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2001, 04:00 PM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to say that we win this game but truth is, Im not so sure.

If Kobe plays, I say we don't win. If he's out again, I like our chances much better. It should be interesting since we've haven't played the Lakers with Howard and Booth on board. And we know what differences they can make in a game. But, Nelson hurts us when it comes to the Lakers. His insistance that our guys foul Shaq every time he touches the ball kills us. Or the double-triple teaming on Shaq, where guys like Madsen, Rider and especially Fox kill us.

We just need to remember that if we lose, it's not the end of our season. Of course, I'd hate to think the Lakers would sweep us this season.