Thread: Centers
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 10:33 PM   #24
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:Centers

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Steven Hunter was on FSN Arizona the other day saying some puzzling things. 1) He likes the players in phoenix but doesnt like the city. 2) He is looking for a 4-5 year deal because he doesnt want to move AFTER this new contract and 3) He was contacted by 2 of the three teams Phoenix played in the playoffs. I can't imagine San Antonio wanting him. That leaves Memphis and Dallas...

Can't say I understand why Memphis/Dallas would look at him (maybe those words were put in his agent's mouth to build up his worth?), and I can't say I really want him here, but I thought I would mention it for those of you that either dont have or dont watch FSN AZ
Thanks for the headsup, EL. I really don't know what to think about Hunter. He's got talent and a lot of potential. I wonder if he'll ever be able to consistently tap into it though. All in all, I don't know how much he would bring to the team, but I think you can always justify taking a shot on a young big guy with athleticism and potential.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote