View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 02:54 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Chandler is definitely a *must* for us to be favorites to repeat.

Barea is likely out, but Roddy should be getting groomed to play PG if he's going to have any future in this league. Otherwise, there are some relatively cheap FA's on the market like T.J. Ford, Mike Bibby, Earl Boykins and Shannon Brown... Or maybe the Suns do something crazy like buy-out Steve Nash's contract, who knows? One thing I do know is that Barea will be a lot easier to replace than Chandler.

Butler and Stevenson are probably out, that's why we grabbed Fernandez and Brewer. We already proved that we can win it all without Butler and I think Threevenson has priced himself off of our roster the same way Barea has - those guys deserve to get overpaid.

We'll probably re-sign Peja on the cheap if he doesn't retire - he strikes me as the type of guy who can be honest with himself and the team about how much he has left in the tank.

I expect Cardinal to be back if there's a roster spot available. The guy knows his role and he does it well (hit the 3-ball, put Wade on his ass) - you can't ask for better from the end of your bench in this league. He's reliable.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-26-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote