View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 05:12 PM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Guessing the Mavs will have 15-20 million to spend in free agency. That's probably technically enough to re-sign TC, JJB and Caron, but I still think Dallas will walk away from matching offers they find excessive. Hoping the market ends up prioritizing Nene (which it should, IMO), and Dallas can make a strong enough initial push on Tyson (complete with an in-person appeal from Dirk) to get him to commit before Denver has a chance to respond. More than a little concerned about how NJ will end up playing things, though. I'll be stunned if they don't try to overspend on a big. If I'm Dallas, I'm putting in a call to Dalembert's agent first chance I get.
I just had this conversation with a buddy of mine, definitely not a bad idea...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote