View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 01:59 PM   #150
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
What kind of surprises me is that folks apparently were expecting a deep playoff run by this team according to all of these responses. The Mavs had damn near two perfect games to open this series including stellar performances by DFS and THJ. Is it realistic to think that trend would continue? Highly unlikely.

I think what we saw in the 2nd half last night was not just a team that simply lost the game. It was a team that knows that this series is over. These next two games will be ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well as negative as I can be towards the team I actually thought they could win this series in 6 games even before going up 2-0

I still think they have a shot to win it but they have to figure out something with the Clippers role players.

KL and PG are going to get there's but you can't let the other Clippers out play your starters.

Jackson and Rondo have actually outplayed THJ and DFS these past two games and that shouldn't happen if you expect to win.

Boban sadly might be the only big we have that can punish the Clippers small lineups
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote