View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 03:45 PM   #155
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I'm actually shocked at Atlanta because I thought they would be horrible defensively in the playoffs but guys like Gallo and Bog's have been better than i gave them credit for.....

Phoenix might have caught a break with AD injury but still they compete hard on both ends of the floor and I like their defensive wings....

I think Atlanta goes home 2nd round and Phoenix might actually get to the WCF if AD doesn't comeback this series.
I definitely think Atlanta goes home next series but it is going to kill most of us Mavs fans to see Trae win a series before Luka. However I believe Luka with Atlanta's talent would make them a much better team than Trae and conversely Trae on this Mavs team would be waiting for their lottery pick. Luka is better, hands down but the national narrative will be Trae has what it takes and Luka couldn't get it done. I hate those narratives..
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote