Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 03:22 PM   #1222
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I would rather bring Dinwiddie off the bench since we need a backup pg anyway. Wood is primed to be our second best player IMO, so bringing him off the bench makes little sense.

Again, I know it's fluid, but it's stupid to bring a guy with known attitude problems off the bench in a contract year. Play with fire and you get burned.
1. It would make zero sense to bring Wood off the bench. It's mental gymnastics to make that logical.

2. Agree about Spence. I was surprised to hear Kidd say he was a starter, given that we don't have a fvcking back up PG. Not saying Spence is one but, we are guessing he's the best option with the current roster.

3. I don't buy into Cato sometimes. He's the one who waited until JB agreed to NY before saying " oh, Dallas FO has known about this for weeks". That's pretty convenient to say after the fact. This is the time of year where there are tons if rumors.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 07-12-2022 at 03:23 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote