Thread: Country First
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 09:48 PM   #7
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
If his name and his race are real issues, then we are in a darker place than I thought.

I am voting for McCain strictly on the fact that he is closer to what I believe in and support.

Obama represents the Democrats and ultra liberal agendas.

I am pro-personas responsibilities and believe that a bail out is a bad idea
I am pro-freedom and believe that the War in Iraq is a necessary war which will lead to lasting freedom
I am pro-life at conception
I am pro-straight marriage

I can go on and on, but those appear to be provide a general issue support and ideology from myself.

Barrack Hussein Obama and the Democrats are against the very basic principles that I cherish. They on the opposite side of nearly every issue that is in need of governing.

This is why I am voting for McCain.

It has NOTHING to do with Race or Name...but strictly to do with issues.

I hope and pray that there are no votes going for either candidate based on the racial or name topic. If they do, then they demean the very reason we vote!!!
Believe it or not, but I am a long way from being a Democrat, but I give the candidates fair value to see who holds up closer to what I feel the United States needs right now.

Here are my values:
1. I am very much against gay marriage
2. I am very much for pro-choice on abortion.
3. I believe in tax cuts for business owners.
4. I cant stand the way that Section 8, Food stamps and Welfare is abused.
5. I believe in pull yourself up by your own boot straps.
6. I believe that war should be the last result.
7. I believe in outsourcing jobs to save expenses on businesses.
8. I love all the loop holes in the tax rules that people/business can take advantage of.
9. I am against a fully government paid Universal Healthcare.
10. I believe that pursuit of oil has gotten us into wars in the past/present.
11. I believe that Bush could have taken Bin Laden out but choose to let him live.
12. I believe that the United States must at the right times flex our muscles, in order to show our dominance to keep our enemies from attacking us.
13. I believe that the Bush lead administration failed the American people.

So what am I ? As I align up all my values and what is top priority for me is the failed econonomy and the war. Clearly Obama wins on these key issues, and it is widely known to Republicans that Obama shares alot of values with Republicans and that is why alot of Republicans have supported him in the past. Pre-2000 McCain was widely known to share alot of values with Democrats, which indeed put him somewhat in the middle. The post 2000 McCain is a victim of the Bush Administration and is tainted and ruined for the United States.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote