View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #100
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Excuse me, I have NEVER in my life rooted against the Mavericks. I'm angry at the direction this team has taken because I F*CKING CARE! I care about this team losing the opportunity to win a championship. I care about management making bad decisions. I care about players losing faith in the organization.

What happened to piss me off is that the team moved backwards. I care about that, and I'm angry. If you don't like that, I suggest you find a different topic to discuss, because you will never find a sports forum that doesn't have angry fans.

ok, I can see your anger. I get pissed to when I see teams that seem to work effortlessly to win games when the Mavs have to play so hard, but its like being pissed at your kid, I can't even stay mad the Mavs overnight. I understand your point. I just get pissed when it seems like someone is constantly dogging the Mavs.