View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #119
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Nope, doesn't look like he admitted it.

FF1: I don't think the Suns are any stronger mentally than the Mavs when it's time to buckle down and unfortunately for them, it's past that point and a bit too late. I don't see them making a REAL push. I can see them making a few games back up somewhere along the line.
That doesn't sound like he still thinks they will make the playoffs though. Saying they could make up a few games is not the same as saying they will make the playoffs.

He gave the Mavs an 88% chance of making it.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote