View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 11:43 PM   #29
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute
Default What was your worst Job ever

Quote:
Originally posted by: veruca salt
Quote:
Veruca and Dirk41 you guys have had a really rough life. I guess Veruca Salt always did get her way.
If you makes you feel any better, the best job I ever had..and EVER will have only lasted a year before
the company folded. Unfortnately they folded owing me several thousand $$ as well....which
doesn't dissapoint me half as much as knowing my dream job came and went between the ages
of 18 & 20...and nothing...will ever be that good again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Yeah, the same thing happened to me at my favorite job. Telecom crashed my company went broke and I got laid off. I even had stock options, and had recently been promoted. I was just jealous that you have never hated a job because I have always hated my jobs, but I'm lazy. I prefer school. Your story made me feel better though...............just kidding
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote