View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #20
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

92bdad... How about this? I will watch 5 episodes of Glenn Becks show so that I can see completely his ideas an all that. I go to
school and work nights so it may take awhile for me to get to 5 but I'll do it.
As for my opinion about him? It's not shaped by anyone else. I don't watch much tv as it is so therefore my opinion can't really be shaped by many people.
I will have to finish this later as I'm on my phone and in class. I just wanted to tell you that I will watch Glenn Beck and let you know what I think.
My main issue is this, this country is okay with separating everything into left and right. NOBODY can sit together and come to a resolve. If one side does something, the other side loses their mind. Frankly I'm pretty fed up with it. I believe that this problem starts with the radical people in the media like Glenn Beck. Again, I'll check him out so I am able to have a 'true' opinion.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote