View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 06:37 PM   #11
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of
Default RE: Agassi vs Blake: US Open

Hewitt takes out Niemenen after trailing 2 sets to 1. Federer/ Nalbandian just getting underway. I think it would benefit Agassi and probably tennis in general if Nalbandian was to take Federer out. But the thing is, I want to see Federer be the best that ever has been, and take all the records before him.

But, I agree, I want to see Agassi win at least one more title. I consider the guy an honorary Aussie for all the grace and respect he brings to the game of tennis and to people who follow tennis. I can't think of anyone else who emodies the word champion better than Agassi. It will be a sad day when he retires and we can't see him playing the Australian Open anymore.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote