Thread: To all GSW fans
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 10:45 PM   #35
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

From Dlord at dallasbasketball.com Someone doesn't respect someone.

Quote:
Predictable Nellie move.

He was spoiled by the way he was able to quit in Dallas and still get paid, for doing absolutely nothing for two seasons. He'll keep trying to play the Warriors for more money one way or the other - a mix of threats to quit, interspersed with "woe is me, maybe I should step down for the good of the team and take a lesser role" statements - in hopes of convincing them to give him a financial windfall. But they've seen his act before and know better. I suspect they'll play chicken with him, he'll get no raise (other than whatever his contract calls for), and he will finish out his contract.

Don't fall for the threats to "retire." Nellie NEVER walks without getting paid in full. Never. Follow the money.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote