View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #87
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Sorry to be so simplistic and sarcastic. What i meant to say was the Spurs are our rivals making this, like Artest going to the Rockets for nada last summer, particularly hard to swallow. When OKC drafts Rubio it will become even more depressing. Not all 27 teams want,need,can afford Jefferson. But he's just the kind of player We were looking for- relatively young, athletic, attacks the rim. If there are people out there who haven't lost faith in the Mavs leadership then they don't really follow the sport. That Presti, Morey and Pop are 3 of the shrewdest minds in the NBA and all reside in close proximity makes our "braintrust" seem all the more... underwhelming is a nice way of putting it.
you hit the nail on the coffin. I don't think anyone is going to mistake Cuban to be in their class. I guess the city of Dallas and the Mavericks' fans around the world are getting hit in the mouth with this fact the last couple of years.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote