View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 03:59 AM   #99
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Without talking in circles, the front office has had reasons for some moves they made. The season before kidd, we did win 67 games. The season before that, we did go to the finals. Yeah, a trade could have sparked the team this year. But in all honesty, i think any trade we make that's not a Gasol-type deal would be too much of a chance. I don't know if there's a trade to be had that would put THIS team over the top. That's why Dallas and they're patient fans would probably be better off loading up for 2010. For the last 9 seasons, this team has pulled off steals or pulled off trades where it's clear we got the better part of the deal, but it hasn't payed off.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote