View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 12:33 AM   #2
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

It's all bout perspective.

IMHO, Obama looks like an incompetant fool who forgot that he is being paid to be a Senator, while McCain is showing that he serves and works for the people first.

If the debates take place, then McCain will be able to speak to the way the Democrats are trying to stick it to the people, while McCain and the Republicans are wanting to ensure that Private business is what comes to the aid. He is promoting some type of mutual effort between Private Sector and Government to LOAN the financial needs, insuring that the money will be paid back.

Meanwhile Obama and the Democrats are trying to do a full scale bail out, which will be paid by the people through taxation.

Why would anyone see that using citizens money to bail out a corporation is a good idea?

I don't believe that this is a Political Stunt...this is actually exactly who McCain is and it shows his Maverick Spirit.

If he delays the debates, he will once again show that Obama is NOT doing what he was hired to do.

This is really getting ugly for the Obama camp...funny what they thought he had a stronghold of as an issue, the Economy, will now turn into a strenght for Senator John S. McCain!!!

What's funnier is seeing the spin that the leftist networks are putting over the airways, yet the people are speaking by a margin of 10-1 in favor of the actions that McCain has taken.

McCain is leading, rather than following.

Obama has an opportunity to make himself and the Democrats look good, but it will require his presence in Washington and for him to also delay the campaigning and the debates.

Either way, McCain is showing what leadership is all about!!!

Way to go McCain, I can't wait to vote.

By the way, I heard from a friend who is a die-hard Democrat in her late 60's...she told me that for the first time in her life she is voting for a Republican as she simply doesn't trust Obama. I was shocked to hear this...trust me this individuals is about as Democrat as they come.

I am getting more and more confident about the upcoming November vote...the People of America are rather intelligent and I believe that we will see as the votes come in for Senator John S. McCain.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote