View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 10:08 AM   #12
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
(I heard) They're going to turn it into a "town meeting" setting with Obama taking questions and all of that jazz...except I imagine since they're there already, the networks might as well cover it. You can imagine where Obama might steer his answers with a national stage. And why not...

What they should have done, is send the VP's to debate instead, and then taken their slot next week.
A town meeting would work...I just hope he doesn't stand up there with an empty podium on the other side of the stage....that would be ridiculous.

I think switching out the VP/P debates would've been a good solution.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote