Thread: Maggette
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 09:19 PM   #63
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
This means Maggette can't make above the MLE unless someone with cap space signs him. He can't even be signed and traded for above the MLE exception.

Man.....I would on a flight to his home right now to get on my knees and beg him to take the MLE for 5 years.
I want to see some clarification on this. Maggette would have a cap hold of 150% of his last year's salary, the way I read Coon's FAQ. I don't know what he made last year. But it does look like the Clips have all kinds of room under the salary cap. (I mean, like 30MM or so). Baron at 5 for 65 probably starts him at 9 or so. Right? Someone needs to work out the math on this...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote