View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #74
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
I just go with the eyeball test. I don't need a bunch of stats as I know basketball unlike most stat geeks. There have been numerous times he's had the chance to drive and he jacks up a 3. At least he could give a ball fake and get closer. Very few guys can make a living off of jacking up 3's and the ones that do have a much better shot than Crowder does. He shouldn't take as half as many as he does. If he has been tasked with being the floor spreader than that is a bad coaching decision IMO.
A guy with limited ball handling skills ball fake and then take an off-balance jumper worth 2pts or take a set three? I mean--well, nevermind.

/sigh
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote