View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 11:09 PM   #109
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Three thoughts...

1) Harrison Barnes to a max deal?!?

2) If the rumors are true we simply can't beat the 76'ers offer of Nerlens Noel for Teague, even if Atlanta has to throw in a pick

3) I agree we should try to get younger and build a defense-oriented team
Harrison Barnes is far from my first choice but some team is going to offer him a max deal. He has positional flex, can shoot the 3 and is a good defender. Can guard 3's and 4'sHe's a lot like Chandler Parsons- a better shooter and slightly better defender but not nearly the playmaker. And he's healthier. No reason he couldn't be a good 2nd or 3rd option on a good team.

As of now the Teague thing is just a rumour. I agree we can't beat a Noel offer if it comes to that. But there aren't too many point guard-less teams around so we at least have a shot. If Teague can't be got call about George Hill(hell we maybe could've gotten Hill AND Mahinmi for what we gave up for Rondo) who would give us at least shooting and defense of a good contract just as Teague would provide. Teague a better creator of his own shot which this team desperately needs.

Last edited by mac222b; 06-07-2016 at 11:10 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote