View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 10:20 PM   #32
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Mchale had been a pretty good gm until the cassel trade. He mortaged the future that kg was a good enough leader to make spree step in line. It worked for a year and if cassel hadnt gotten hurt i sincerely believe they win the title that year. IT didnt then spree lost what little mind he had left and they look bad. Then he got rid of cassel because of locker room problems but what he forgot is that cassel is the one true winner they had on their team. Give him 2 years and they will be respectable again. That said if i was them i would blow it up and trade garnett if i could BUT that would mean he gets fired so he is just screwed. BTW about this trade, this has huge come back and bite you in the ass potential for both teams. Francis is THE most talented pg in the nba. He is an ass and an idiot and i would cry if the mavs ended up with him but those kind of talents always have come back and bite you in the ass potential. Ariza is the next gerald wallace imo. Ridiculous athletecism. No clue why they didnt play him. BTW they darko arroyo and ariza for tmac and not just ariza but still. Very bad.

BTW why does isiah not see what everyone else does that francis and marbury just dont fit at all? If he was a better gm i would say he is aquiring pieces to trade but i dont trust him to make the right trades then. That said he has done the best job i have ever seen of turning once valued commodities into albatrosses once they get to the knicks.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote