View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 03:10 PM   #103
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
Rose deserved the MVP...he led his team to best record in the league...unfortunately the MVP is a regular season award, not postseason... also he is not overrated IMO, he is just struggling against a good MIA defense.

I loved Durant when he played at UT, but for some odd reason this series has changed that...I do think he is overrated....I also don't like the Thunder anymore as I used to root for them
The "best player on the best team" should only be used as a TIE BREAKER (like when you can't decide between Dirk and Kobe), it shouldn't automatically qualify somebody for an MVP award - if so, what's the point in voting?

He was anointed by the media off the bat, whereas every other MVP in the last 30 years got snubbed time and time again before they eventually earned it.

It's a damn shame that Rose already has as many MVP awards as Kobe when he hasn't proven ANYTHING in the NBA yet (take these playoffs for example) - no battle scars, no war stories, no victories, but the kid has already been titled "the best in the NBA" because he plays in the same city as "the best in NBA history" - it's a damn shame...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-25-2011 at 03:13 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote