View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 01:20 PM   #47
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Surprise.....Civil suit filed against Kobe.....

br>Misogynist? Hell yeah! When you say stuff like

"if she had made even a few conscientious objections to sitting on every penis that was presented to her.."

about a possible rape victim, I'll label it misogynist. Every day of the week and Sunday. [/quote]

#1 You called me a misogynist before I even made that comment, so unless you have a particular gift for clairvoyance, your dubbing me a misognist is completely due to your lack of imagination to call me anything else related to the topic. #2 insulting someone's percieved (mine) lack of sexual morals and/or standards is not means worthy of accusing someone of being a misogynist. Misogyny is hatred of women, I have no psychological hangups that thus apply or anything against women as a sex or gender in paticular. My insult was not even gender based. You could accuse me of being a prude or judgemental dick for judging someone on such a superficial level and might be right, but a misogynist I am not.

Quote:
Originally posted by: sturm und drang<
Are women not allowed to have sex? Does the fact that she wasn't a vestal virgin at the time of the incident mean she wasn't raped? Is it even possible to rape a "skank"? You know she was asking for it.

#1 of course Women are allowed to have sex. Your insinuation that I referred to her as a skank simply because she was a sexually active woman well in the means inbetween a vestal virigin and insatiable nymphomaniac is false. She WAS/IS a skank, she was well known as an NBA groupie/superstar cock chaser long before the trial in question came about. And from the information that has been put forth about her since, it appears she wasn't too picky in general. So yes, girlfriend liked the cock. There's nothing criminal about that, alot of other people are like that and see nothing wrong with that; maybe there is nothing wrong with that, I just find guys who stick their penis into any and every orfice presented to them and vice versa to be reprehensible. As for how it bears on whether or not she was raped, it doesen't and I made no claim to the contrary, it merely compromises the prosecution's case. The fact that she couldn't refrain from having sex inbetween the time she was allegedly raped and when she went to the hospital the next day does the prosecution no favors

Quote:
Originally posted by: sturm und drang<
And we all wonder why rape is so criminally under-reported. What a mystery.
If the woman in question is indeed bringing false, then I shudder to think what that will do to future rape victims and the backlash against them in this country.

Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote