View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 01:37 PM   #94
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ok, so i finished Goblet of Fire (harder to read start to finish in a short time when you actually have to work and can't just chill on the beach).

Anyway... was rowling even remotely involved in the making of the movie? it's like they used the book as a rough outline, then changed almost all the details. ridiculous...

i will say that i liked one minor thing better about the movie. that it was Neville that actually told him about the gillyweed. actually gave neville something to do, besides be an idiot. with dobby giving it to harry, it just felt so rushed (although the original plan in the book was for harry to find out from neville. wonder why rowling didn't make that work?).

ok, on to order of the phoenix.