Thread: Nelson Leaving?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 11:02 PM   #80
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
"One mistake"? Wow, that's quite a way to qualify it. I guess taking Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan was also "one mistake," in retrospect.

Lookit, when you have so few superstars per team as the NBA has, you have to be bat-shit crazy to make a mistake like that. It is "one mistake" that should rob you of all credibility.

The rest of your rant I can't comprehend, so I won't bother.
You understand it, you just have no answer for it.

Whether or not it was a mistake has been argued a billion times. Claiming Cuban did it expressly to undermine Nellie is a new low for you, which is impressive, given the previous standard.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote