View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 12:54 PM   #3
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default RE:My NBA draft bargains

Quote:
Originally posted by: dalmations202
Quote:
Martynas Andriuskevicius
I still think they should draft this guy, and leave him playing for Sabonis for the next 2-3 years over in Russia (even if you had to pay Sabonis as a teacher).

This kid has height, and mad shooting skills like Dirk when younger. He will just be physically destroyed in the NBA right now though. He needs his body to mature, and he needs to learn to pass something severely. Sabonis could teach him a post game, and hopefully teach him in the weight room.

Him and Dirk together in about 3 years - with 2- 7's who can go both inside and outside would be awesome though.
Have you seen any video of him? I'm not big on him. We already have Pavel who can shoot extremely well from outside.

DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote