View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 06:52 PM   #4
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Thanks for the Game Thread

I guess this guy needs to start being more consistent

Here’s some stuff to think about before and during the game.

Which Josh Richardson will show up?
The Mavericks have not won a single game this season when Richardson scores less than 10 points. Our man is just 5-of-25 from the floor the past two games, at times looking like a ship without a sail that’s caught in a hurricane. Offensively, he’s just forgotten how to play basketball. He’s had sloppy ball handling with his high, loose dribble, all while taking shots which look even uglier than his normal form.

Defensively, Dallas always needs his effort, though I’ll never understand how Carlisle thinks his best use is on the other team’s third or fourth best player. But with Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Lu Dort out, there isn’t anyone in particular I’m concerned with the Mavericks needing to stop.
He was playing better until these last 2. Even playing better though he definitely hasn't been close to what people expected that is for sure.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote