View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:37 PM   #712
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

oh. Sorry dude. Yeah, i stopped playing PC games about a year ago. I decided to get me a PS3 and i have been happy so far. It just seemed like whenever i wanted to play games on my PC online, i always had to install a patch or update something, or punk buster was acting up, or some crap. Or if i had a buddy over to do a lan party, it would just never work, and it was always because the games could never get the correct version with the patches and stuff...It just isn't seamless yet. With my PS3, i have had no problems. When patches are released you download them and they work, i have had no problems playing COD4 with friends online or on the LAN. I just like how it works and it is pretty seamless.

Yea, it sucks that the dedicated servers are gone, and i have noticed it isn't quite as fast as COD4 MD1, but..its not that bad. Sometimes the host gets moved around and it is annoying. I'm looking forward to trying out MAG in January. Good luck man!

I actually just built a ridiculous new rig, but i really only use it for surfing the web and playing mp3s. lol

windows 7 x64
intel i7 920
12 gigs of OCZ ram
lian li case
gigabyte mb i got the ga-ex58-ud5
4 1 TB drives, in raid 1, (two separate arrays) - seagate
geforce 9800 gtx+ (i think that is what i got, i forget)
plextor dvd burner (the BD drive was too much cash)

I think that is pretty much it. oh and i have already had dual Dell 2408's, so its sweet.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote