View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 03:39 AM   #1399
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
That step back vs the Grizzlies was so awesome, I still remember my reaction after he sank that 3. I was in my grandfathers hospital room watching the game with him and I went so bizzerk over that shot I got my ass thrown out to the waiting lobby because I was making so much noise.

Ahh memories...

Life after Dirk is going to SUCK .
haha that's funny I know exactly where I was too. I was coming home from a family thing I HAD to go to(I know... I can't believe I missed the game) and I wasn't going to get home in time, so I had my Dad on the phone giving me the play by play. I was probably an hour away from home anyway so my friend and I decided to stop and get some food at a wendys, and we were waiting in line to order in the lobby when my dad gave me the crazy play by play for that sequence and I literally jumped up and down and fist pumped till everyone was looking at me like I was nuts.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote