View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 05:43 PM   #14
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I'm sorta the opposite. I care much more about seeing KP get comfortable with the team and develop chemistry with Luka than I do about any win or loss at this point.
Agree. Ws and Ls don't matter at this point if the two best players aren't synched up. Gotta be thinkin' long-term strategery.

I think it's more likely than not that KP will get applause at MSG tonight, especially if he lights up the NIX. NIX fans can be mindless and obnoxious, but there is a swath who understand what's going on, and they appreciate a good performance, hometeam or not. It was said last year after The Trade that MSG was not a good pace for an emotionally fragile, weak, immature young player to find himself, and that NIX fans would turn vicious in a New York-minute if assets didn't produce. Assets have not produced.

Fizdale may get booed, and any player involved in the Porzingis trade who is still with the team may get booed, particularly if he lays an(other) egg. And double-particularly if KP is simultaneously having a strong performance.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote